Number of Projects at Start: 24
Number of Project Completed*: 4
Number of Projects Added: 5
Number of Projects Unfinished: 25
* Completed here means finished, re-purposed or gifted.
Unfinished Projects started in 2008 (or earlier):
For an explanation of UFOM Read My Tale of Tragedies and Miracles!
- UFOM #2 - Yes, it's a Quillow! For more pictures CLICK HERE
- UFOM #3 - Flannel Crazy Quilt To see pictures of this Crazy Project: CLICK HERE
- UFOM #4 - Almost Almost Done Christmas Wallhanging We've decided that this one will be done by next Christmas, so progress will be slow, but steady! For Pictures CLICK HERE
- UFOM #6 - The Really Big Kaleidoscope Quilt - I found another ruler! This project is back on track, for pictures of my Really Big Kaleidoscope Quilt CLICK HERE
- Road to California -I've purchased additional fabrics for the sashing and this one is high on my list to complete. CLICK HERE for pictures
- Botanical Shop Hop Quilt - CLICK HERE for pictures. Progress: It's on my design wall, but I'm not really sure if I like it anymore. Got some REALLY good feedback!
- Old Tobacco Road - This is a Bonnie Hunt Mystery Quilt. I love Bonnie's patterns and books. If you aren't familiar with her work check out Quiltville.com Right now I'm still making the pinwheels. I need 100 pinwheels made out of 1.5 inch half-square triangles. That's 400 1.5 inch half square triangles, that is a lot of work left to do. This UFO is my Sew-Between. (That is the quilt I work on in between my other items. I make a HST or a pinwheel as a Leader or an Ender for every chain on my current project) CLICK HERE for more pictures
- '07-'08 Thangles BOM - blocks are done, top is unfinished.
- Marisa Pinwheels - I'm about half through the piecing. This is a pattern from Roxanne Carter I have a few of her patterns that I am meaning to make!
- Cinder's Best Day - My daughter and I are going to finish this quilt together, it's a tribute to her cat who passed away.
- Garden Path Mosaic Pictorial - I don't know if I should include this in my list of UFOs. I wasn't even going to keep this. About 10 years ago I decided to make a mosaic picture because.... well, just to do it. I did this garden path. It was ok, but I wasn't enamored with the mosaic style. So I was going to toss it. My my middle child, a baby then, grabbed on and wouldn't let go. So it became hers. It was never finished and I noticed that the edges were VERY worn. I told my daughter ~ almost 10 now, that I would finish it off for her if she wanted to keep it, otherwise it would fall apart.
- '08-'09 Thangles BOM - This is actually two quilts I am doing this in two colorways: Brights and Yellow, White and Blue. I am doing both simultaneously!
- Friendship Star -
- Disappearing 9-Patch -
- Lap Quilt Swap IV
- Postage Stamp Quilt - I think I don't have enough of the colors I want and too much of colors I am eliminating. I only want purples/blues/greens/reds and the lightest of lights and the darkest of darks. I don't need pinks, oranges, yellows etc. Bummer! Lots more work to go. Anyone want to swap 1.5 inch squares?
- Midnight Garden - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pattern by Roxanne Carter, and I have the Perfect fabrics that I searched High and Low for! I mean I called every Quilt Shop this side of the Mississippi! I can't wait to start this project!
- A Girls Work is Never Done - This is going to be a baby quilt. It should be cute. I have one fabric missing.
- Bold Over Batiks - Love the batiks!
- Cam's Snake Quilt -
- Calendar Quilt 2009 - Come Quilt-a-Long with us!
- Dad's Scotland Quilt - This quilt is by special request, and perhaps a bit harassment.
- Christmas Runner - With Moda's Merry and Bright fabric.
- C's Twin size Christmas Quilt - With Moda's Happy Howlidays
- Animal Totems Auction Quilt - This one has a hard fast Deadline!!
Subset: SWAPS and BOMs:
Subset: NOT YET STARTED (NYSs):
Projects Started in 2009
I also have 3 aprons, 2 Halloween bags, and a pillowcase that needs finishing, but they don't count as my Quilty UFOs!