- Snippets of a Quilter The owner of this blog shows a couple of different pattern placements, and some really lovely fabrics. I particularly like how she has demonstrated how different placements change the pattern.
- Blocks N Swaps Blog - Clever Sophie made a disappearing 9-patch using pieced blocks! This is a nice option that has beautiful results! Take a look!
- Crafty Mammas Blog - Amber gives the disappearing 9-patch a wonderfully refreshing look by adding sashing and some hand embroidery work!
- Advanced Embroidery Designs - This site also incorporates embroidery, and has some wonderful close-up shots of the quilting.
- Quilts & ATCs - Helen has got a great picture along with the tutorial. Actually, this is a great site full-stop. Take the time to look at all the great stuff Helen has posted, you won't be sorry!
- Audry Pawdry - Actually she has two really great Disappearing 9-Patch quilts that I just love: The first one she calls Fresh squeezed and also this Scrappy Disappearing 9-Patch
I love this pattern, it's among my many favorites. It's so much fun to see the many ways everyone interprets this pattern, how they accomplish it and what beautiful fabrics they use. The web has been such a great resource for strengthening the Quilting community!