Anyhow, they wanted to petition me to get their Christmas quilts (which I promised them last Christmas) before Christmas this year! Oops, these weren't even on my Challenge list!
Well, what could I do? Plus I promised myself no more than 10 UFO's (ever since my Lost-Everything-In-The-Move disaster! Again see previous post.)
So I've rearranged my priorities! Here is my revised list of Challenge projects to have finished by the New Year!
- My (Very) First Quilt (Ever) - This is one of my UFOMs (see previous post). This is a promise to myself.
- Ina's Christmas Quilt - This is a gift I promised my husband I would make for his mother.
- Kayleigh's Christmas Quilt - My oldest child. Can't finish the younger one's quilt and not hers. It's in shades of blue -- her latest greatest color.
- Cricket's Christmas Quilt - I actually have two in the works for her because she changes her mind so often, but I'm finishing the one that is the most complete.
- Cameron's Christmas Quilt - He's just a little guy and fortunately it's a little quilt.
- Botanical Shop Hop Quilt - This will be the first bed-sized (or any other sized quilt) that I will finish that won't be given away. All my quilts seem to go to friends, family or charity. My husband made an off-hand remark to a friend a few months back that we never get to enjoy any of the quilts I make. I never even knew he thought about it.
- Lastly, the Old Tobacco Road - Because I love it SO much! And because I promised myself I wouldn't start anything new until I've finished up more of my UFOs. But then Bonnie had her Mystery and I couldn't help myself. But this one I am only planning on finishing the top. I will quilt it in the new year!
I will not take on any new projects, I will not take on any new projects, I will not take on any new projects...