Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Year Challenge... Can she do it? Yes, She Can!

Well Finn has issued a challenge! A New Year challenge to finish up your UFO's and projects! See her post at:

Finn's New Year Challenge

So I'm taking on the challenge with Five!

  1. The Mystery Quilt: Old Tobacco Road (seems a bit self-indulgent but what-the-hay)
  2. My Very First Quilt Ever, one of the UFOMs (UFO Miracles). This is already a finished top. (Finished like forever ago!)
  3. Jelly Pinwheels, this one I haven't even started yet. But it's a gift for my Mother-in-Law, using fabric my husband picked out. It will only be throw size so not too big, but she lives in Grangemouth Scotland so I can't wait too long to mail it!
  4. Cinder's Best Day, this is a "commemorative" quilt for my daughter who was devestated when her cat Cinder died of kidney failure. This is a quilt I started just before I started blogging, and haven't worked on it since. Thus no pictures uploaded.
  5. My Botanical Shop Hop Quilt - This is the first quilt I have ever made with the intention of keeping it just for us! Which is why, as my husband likes to point out, we have no quilts ourselves. I have given away absolutely every thing I've ever finished.

Ok, that's it. My challenge five! And by finished, I mean, done-done: top, quilting, binding... EVERYTHING!

Can she do it? I hope so... No, just kidding, of course I can do it!! Now, if the teachers would just go back to work so I can get a little piece during the day!

:-)

No comments: