- Botanical Shop Hop Quilt - Progress: I got this far:
Then I stalled, I don't like the blue blocks. I'm not sure what to do, but it will probably involve a lot of time with my stitch ripper.
- Old Tobacco Road - This is my 'Sew-Between' project. I keep it in a handy basket by my machine and everytime I come to the end of a chain of stiching, I sew a pinwheel together, or a 1.5" Half-square triangle. I love using Bonnie Hunter's Ender/Leader technique. My progress is slow, but steady.
- Marissa Pinwheels - This is a pattern from Roxanne Carter I am using fabrics from Moda's Marissa line, it was going to be for my MIL, but I made her something else. I think I might have worked on this for about 10 minutes this month! LOL
- Lap Quilt Swap IV
- Gabriella's Baby Quilt My cousin had her new little baby girl. Gabriella is ADORABLE, so I HAD to start a baby quilt for her! Unfortunately my camera still isn't back from vacation, so I don't have a picture.
Number of Projects at Start: 24
Number of Project Completed*: 4
Number of Projects Added: 6
Number of Projects Unfinished: 26
* Completed here means finished, re-purposed or gifted.
Progress This Month: