Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Roadtrip!


Happy Valentines Day Everyone!




Tomorrow I leave for my roadtrip and I am very happy to have the break. I will be gone for a full week and I don't know how often I will be able to get to my laptop ~ which I will be bringing with me.



So I have arranged for some auto-posts. Well just four actually. If I get the chance, I'll post on my trip and keep you updated. I plan to bring back some gifties for a few lucky readers (you know who you are!)


I hope you all have fun and stitches while I am away!

3 comments:

Nile e Richard said...

Hello Friend, good day.
Very nice to work.
Happy Sunday to voce
.abrços.Richard

Nile e Richard said...

Hello Friend, good day.
Very nice to work.
Happy Sunday to voce.abrços.Richard

wonderwoman said...

have a great trip - hopefully by the time you get back a little parcel may arrive from me!

xxx