Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Look What the Postman Brought!


Yes, I'm on a role! Would you look at the fabulous package that arrived from Pat at Ooglebloops's World!


I don't know if Pat sent me these wonderful gifties by chance or by design ~ knowing how much I love tea, but she sent me the most wonderful package. She sent me a beautiful pottery mug by Bay Pottery in Broadway, Va. I LOVE handmade pottery! Also a tea infuser with beautiful beadwork. Now, some of you may know that I am an avid tea drinker. You can never have enough tea infusers, but now I have one that is beautiful as well. This tea infuser is from Peggy Krantz of Chapped Chick.


And finally, Pat sent me four cuts of beautifully packaged fabrics! In lovely shades of green and orange!


Thank you PAT!


And finally, Annie Smith did a wonderful interview with Kathy Brown of The Teacher's Pet . Now Kathy is doing a wonderful giveaway on her blog. She is giving away one of each of her "Take 5" series of patterns - 9 patterns in all - 9 winners. she will be drawing the winners on Valentines Day!
So head on over to Annie's podcast to hear the interview, and to Kathy's blog to get in on the giveaway!
Cheers,
Dionne

4 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

Congratulations on winning! You received some beautiful items.:)

Laural said...

Great win! I love that glaze! My mom is a ceramicist and I agree that handmade ceramics are the best!

Acornmoon said...

What an interesting blog you have here! How am I ever going to get any work done with so much to look at and so many wonderful links and paths to follow?

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments.

Anonymous said...

So glad you like your prize!!! I love the pic you took!!! There is one more giveaway on my blog-(and the last one for quite a while!) - 1 year blogiversary- make sure you enter again!!!