This one is nearly done. And I remember very clearly why I didn't finish it. I couldn't decide what to put in the green panel. If you look closely, I've used scrap from my very first quilt (UFOM #1) for two of the trees.
That and I didn't have enough buttons to finish the trees. Now that is a silly reason, I know, especially because you can pick up buttons so easily!
I remember wanting not only the skin color of the angels to be varied, but the shading on their wings. So I took the doily, and tea-stained them in different shades. Then I was disappointed because I thought the stained wings didn't show up quite as well from the background. It doesn't bother me so much now. Maybe that was the real reason why I didn't finish it.
Now, what to put in that green panel. Mmmmmmm....