Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lots of Little Quilty "Legos"


Last night, while I snacked on some fresh goodies, I worked a little more on my Botanical Shop Hop Quilt. I call it that because it comes from a pattern I modified called Botanical designed by Jason Yenter (of In The Beginning Fabrics). Then I selected some limited run fabrics from the Western Washington Shop Hop.


I wish the fabric colors would have come out better in my snapshots. I really need to get a better camera, or get better at photography. The focus fabric has a deep burgundy color background, and a butterfly graphic pattern with WA state references. The fabric, also designed by Jason Yenter, is similar to his Floragraphix line of fabrics. (see link above).


With obligations elsewhere sometimes it gets hard to squeeze in my own, personal sewing projects. Thus the saga of UFO's continue to plague me!



Of course, I looked at the list I have of UFO’s (on my Right-Hand-Navigation Menu -->) and realize that I've mixed up personal projects with my other projects. I Left some things out and added items that might not be considered UFO's. But unless you are the Quilting Police, I won't worry about it!


One of these days, I’ll clean up my list and get really super organized! It's going to happen.... one of these days! :-)


Until then, just keep on quilting!

ps - You can see a better view of these fabrics on the 'official' Shop Hop poster on my earlier post: HERE

No comments: