I finished a few challenge blocks that I thought I would share with you.
This first one is a challenge block from the Stichin' Post in Sisters Oregon. I'm mailing it out tomorrow.
For this last challenge block, I needed to come up with my own pattern for a 'January block'. This was my version of a snowflake. I had a hard time with this, I changed it on the fly when it wasn't working the way I had hoped it would. I made two of these, because I wanted to keep one for myself. The other one I already mailed off.
I think though, I'm going to alter this yet more. It really doesn't look enough like a snowflake.