Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dear Jane(s Blog)

Several months ago, I had the great fortune to listen to Jane Moxey talk about her career as a Quilt show producer. She was brilliant and funny, it's a shame that most people don't know who she is or all the hard work she puts into her work. She does the ‘At Home with the Experts’ Series from P & T Publishing.

You will hear lots more about that series in the next several weeks as one of my New Year's Resolutions is to learn many new techniques this year, and her DVD series is BRILLIANT! I love that medium, it's almost as good as having a private lesson!




This is Jane and me. She had a particularly funny story about the time, several years back, she met Sean Connery, he was wearing nothing but a rather short robe. Oh to be that lucky!

Anyhow, Jane sent me word just the other day that she has started her own blog! You really must check it out, I'm very excited for her!

It's called Moxy Musings.

5 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

Thanks for letting us know! I sure would not mind meeting Sean Connery, either. Let us know which of the DVDs are good. I had not thought of learning that way.:)

Jane Moxey said...

What a nice picture of us at Quiltfest! Thanks for the plug on the DVDs:) I must remember to wear that vest more often... so slimming:)

StitchinByTheLake said...

Sean Connery? I would have melted right there and embarrassed myself. :) blessings, marlene

wonderwoman said...

will pop over and say hello!##xxx

Sharon said...

How awesome to get to meet Sean Connery!
Checked out Jane's blog. Thanks for the link!
I got the Jane Davila & Elin Waterston Art Quilt DVD for Xmas, and it's great! Now I'd like to see more of those DVDs!