- My (Very) First Quilt (Ever) This is one of the 'Great Finds' of mine. Years later to find the very first quilt top I ever made. It's certainly not the best workmanship, but back then... well, I was just a newbie!
Progress: Quilting Done, started the binding! (Yahoo!)
- Ina's Christmas Quilt This is for my MIL. Top is done, ordered away for the backing fabric, but they cancelled my order. I must send this one off to the UK (Scotland, home of my hubbies birth) so I'm a bit behind!
- Kayleigh's Christmas Quilt This is a christmas quilt for my oldest daughter. She was always a purple girl, but has recently switched to blue, blue, blue!
Progress: The top is done, so it's just the quilting and binding. Must pick out the backing fabric on this one still!
- Cricket's Christmas Quilt This is a Christmas quilt for my middle girl. She recently went with me to the LQS and looked at some fabrics. Sadly she picked out a bunch of fabrics that were about as far from what I've made her as possible. Bummer because...
Progress: It's just the, quilting and binding left to do.
- Cameron's Christmas Quilt: Very cute little quilt with scottie dogs and other repro fabrics. He picked out the fabric months ago for the backing!
- Botanical Shop Hop Quilt : This is the first quilt that I have ever made for myself with the intention of putting it on my bed! My husband said to me one day in passing that we didn't have any of my nice quilts for ourselves!
Progress: I haven't worked on this one for weeks!!
- Old Tobacco Road : This is a Bonnie Mystery Quilt that I fell in love with and really would like to finish!
Progress: Well, I've got a long way to go! Still working on those pinwheels! I've got 18 done.
So, keep quiltin'