Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Some Lap Quilt Swap Blocks Finished

Here are a few blocks that I've made for Audrey for her Lap Quilts. She is making two quilts and I am contributing two blocks, one for each quilt.



This first one is for a picnic quilt she's making. She actually sent me about 5 or 6 fabrics to choose from.




Her request was that I use the black w/strawberries and at least one of the blues. I thought for a long time about what block to make, and I had hoped to find one that would use all of her fabrics, but finally came up with the following block. I didn't press it before I took the picture, so it's really not wonky. Actually its Bonnie's boxy star from Quiltville.com







This last one is for another quilt she is making. I really liked the way this one turned out:







2 comments:

Tamara Lund D.C. said...

So fun making blocks for someone else. Love the contrast. Enjoy the snow! Merry Christmas to you and your precious family.

audreypawdrey said...

Oh! I love these! You did a wonderful job with both of them. I don't know which one I like more because they are both wonderful. I can't wait to see them in person.:)

Thanks, Dionne!