I am going to participate in a UFO challenge for the year 2011. If you want to participate as well, go to Patchwork Times. Participants number their unfinished projects 1-12 then each month Judy will pick a number and that’s the project you have to finish. I'm taking the challenge.
Here is a list of the UFOs I plan to complete in 2011:
- Orange Road to California - blocks completed, just needs sashing and sewing, quilting and binding.
- Christmas Bauble Runner
- Around the World Cottage Quilt
- Old Tobacco Road (a Bonnie Hunter Mystery) - a lot of little quilty pieces, lots of work left to do... this is a big one.
- Kaleidoscope Quilt - Not sure what the status on this is, I took this picture more than a year ago and haven't looked at it since! I blogged about it HERE:
- Flannel Crazy Quilt - This is another quilt whose status is unknown. I haven't looked at this quilt since I took this picture more than a year ago. I blogged about this HERE:
- Cameron's Calender Quilt - This quilt I made with my 5yr old son. We never put the blocks together, my son is now just 7 and has forgotten about it almost. Think it's time to finish this one. Here is a picture of my son at the age of five:
- Starstruck Quilt - These fabrics were chosen by my daughter, whom this was originally intended for. It's a series of blocks that need to be put together. I had intended to do the quilt as you go method on it, but are now trying to do the just-get-it-done method. I blogged about the day I started this quilt HERE.
- Robot quilt - Almost done!
- Batik Triangle Quilt - Not much further I'm afraid from this picture.
- Cinders Best Day quilt - I started this quilt, but I didn't have the skills to finish it. Now I can finish it.
- Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll - I'm not sure how old a project has to be to get onto the UFO list since I started this project this month, but I'm already behind and it already got shoved aside for some other projects. But I sincerely want to finish it.
I do plan to complete several more quilts as well. All my normal goings on. So here we are. I needed to choose some of my UFOs to finish up and I guess I could have spent more time choosing the projects, but these are the ones I've chosen.
My biggest goal is to complete more than I start.