The pattern, Raspberry Dessert, designed of course by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts, can be found in the latest Quiltmaker Magazine which will be on stands in about two weeks. I didn't alter the pattern at all, and the size shown here is a LARGE throw that measures 76.5" x 76.5"
But on to more exciting news! Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts, has generously donated one of her patterns to offer as a giveaway! I'm so excited, because not only will you get her Raspberry Dessert pattern in the latest Quiltmaker magazine, you also have the opportunity to win another pattern here.
But wait, that's not all! Check out all my fellow Scrap Squad members' blogs to see their versions of Julie's pattern. Each of them will also be hosting a giveaway as well. And the final giveaway will be on Quiltmaker's Quilty Pleasures Blog.
For my giveaway, you have several chances to enter:
Enter this contest up to four times before midnight (PDT, because that's where I am) on April 4th and I will be posting a winner on April 5th!
- Leave a comment telling me which Jaybird Quilt pattern you like the best.
- Become a follower and leave a comment letting me know (or just let me know you already follow).
- Tweet about the giveaway (@iQuilty) and leave the tweet link in a comment
- Blog about the giveaway and leave a link in a comment
Also don't forget to check out the other giveaways and quilts:
- Linda at Linda's Quilting Blog
- Pat at Crazy Quilter Mama
- Donna at Donna's Quilts
- Kim at Pokeytown Kim
- Jane at Forest Jane
- Ruth at Threads of Mine
- Carol at her Connecting Threads Member Page
- Quilty Pleasures - Quiltmaker Magazine is hosting a fabric giveaway!