Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nuts and Robolts Quilt

So I finally finished my son's robot quilt.  I got the pattern from a Fon's and Porter magazine from about two years ago.  The fabrics are from P&B Textiles.  I also made two matching pillowcases.  I actually have a few more scraps so I'm toying with making a throw pillow for him as well.

Here is the front of the quilt.

And another picture.  This one is meant to give a little life to the picture.
And the back:


Here is a close up of the label:


Oh, and here are the scraptacular quilt blocks I made today.



Cheers,

Dionne

11 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

Congrats on a finish...looks great and I am sure he will love it!

Deborah said...

Great fun quilt - i am sure that the colours will brighten his room and inspire his imagination

wonderwoman said...

what a brilliant quilt - i bet he's thrilled with it!

xx

Kim said...

Too cute.....I hope he loves it forever!

Happy sewing

SewCalGal said...

Super cute quilt. Congratulations on another finish.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

SewCalGal said...

Super cute quilt. Congratulations on another finish.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Miri said...

Great quilt! Love the bright colors and its the perfect setting for the robot squares!

Donna~~ said...

What a fun quilt--it looks great! (Sadly it reminds me of a quilt I started years ago for my now age 25 daughter--perhaps if I start now it will work for her children?) Congrats on a great finish!

Jennifer said...

cute! it's very bright...

BetsyE said...

Very cute! I'm sure it will be well loved!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

How sweet - a perfect kids quilt!