- My (Very) First Quilt (Ever) This is one of the 'Great Finds' of mine. Years later to find the very first quilt top I ever made. It's certainly not the best workmanship, but back then... well, I was just a newbie!
Progress: Quilting Done, just needs the binding! (Yahoo!)
- Ina's Christmas Quilt This is for my MIL. Top is done, ordered away for the backing fabric. I must send this one off to the UK (Scotland, home of my hubbies birth) so I hope that fabric gets here soon!
- Kayleigh's Christmas Quilt This is a christmas quilt for my oldest daughter. She was always a purple girl, but has recently switched to blue, blue, blue!
Progress: The top is done, so it's just the quilting and binding. (Backing is in same order as Ina's quilt)
- Cricket's Christmas Quilt This is a Christmas quilt for my middle girl. She recently went with me to the LQS and looked at some fabrics. Sadly she picked out a bunch of fabrics that were about as far from what I've made her as possible. Bummer because...
Progress: The top is done! So, she'll get what I've made. It's just the backing, quilting and binding left to do.
- Cameron's Christmas Quilt: Now my little guy doesn't like anything new, unless it's a toy. He is very much into routine. It took him almost a year to grow fond of his other quilts (one from his god mom at his babtism and one from me when he transitioned from a crib to a toddler bed) Now he loves those quilts and a snuggle blanket I made him years ago above all else. I expect it will take him some time to warm up to this blanket as well.
Progress: The top is done! Just the backing, quilting and binding!
- Botanical Shop Hop Quilt : This is the first quilt that I have ever made for myself with the intention of putting it on my bed! My husband said to me one day in passing that we didn't have any of my nice quilts for ourselves!
Progress: Well, I've almost finished the piecing. Just one more 'Element' to finish then I can assemble the top!
- Old Tobacco Road : This is a Bonnie Mystery Quilt that I fell in love with and really would like to finish!
Progress: Well, I've got a long way to go!
Now, some of you might be wondering where the pictures are of the Friendship Star Swap...
Well, you are going to have to wait because I haven't taken the pictures yet! But I will, I promise!
So, keep quiltin'