So I first, I completely forgot to do anything except the first step ~ pull fabrics. But when Victoria mentioned she was going to post the results, I sprung into action! 30 to 45 minutes later I had accomplished this:
Hardly a 3-minute activity. I ended up trying some weird fabric folding technique to get the shutters on the window to actually look like shutters! Then I spent another chunk of time fretting over the scenery in the window. Clearly I have missed the spirit of this challenge.
I am going to try again tonight to finish it. Maybe I'll use a timer to keep myself in line: set the timer for 5 minutes and do the bed bit of the painting. Then set the timer again to do the table, etc.
On another note, here are the first seven 9-patch blocks I did this week. Those were easy breezy! Doing a simple task like that reminds me that I really can sew.