Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lucky, Lucky Me!


Well over these last few days the postman has left some wonderful goodies for me!

Rhonda  has sent me a BEAUTIFUL apron!

I absolutely LOVE it! The fabrics are wonderfully cheerful and bright!

I had asked my husband where my daughter was, I wanted her to model the apron for me, when he kindly obliged. (I did warn him that the picture would be posted)



And only one short day later this lovely box arrived from SummerSadie

I was completely overwhelmed when I opened the box, it was stuffed to the brim with fabrics and pre-cuts and stationary and more!

Cheers,

Dionne

8 comments:

Pattie D said...

What a fun box! WOW!
And your apron model....hmmm, he looks pretty good in it!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Cute apron - but the model outshines it! blessings, marlene

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

nice apron! suits him! fire up that grill buddy!
Did I tell you I love your photo of yourself in your "about me"?
have a super day.
gosh you got a lot of goodies!

Sharon said...

Wow, you hit the jackpot! A beautiful box of goodies.

And your DH looks so cute in the apron. What a great guy, to not only model the apron, but let you post the picture! Does he have any idea how many women will see this picture?? What a hoot!

Sara said...

What great gifts! Your a lucky gal. My hubby would have NEVER done that! It looks good on him and I like the pose!

Quilter Kathy said...

That photo of your apron model is a hoot! THanks for the smile this morning!
What a fantastic box of treats you received...you are indeed lucky!

Anonymous said...

What a nice hubby you have to act as an apron model!

And I'd be excited too if I got an awesome box of goodies like that in the mail- WOW!

Nanette Merrill said...

Good for you! Love the pose. What a model!